Greenington’s Reed armchair highlight’s the best of mid-century modern design in earth friendly solid bamboo. Relax back into another modern time, Reed’s wide and comfortably angled seat, sculptural arms and vertical slat back packs good looks and comfort into one elegant silhouette. Quality crafted and built to last, the Reed chair offers solid bamboo slats in the back rest and seat support. Reed’s zippered cushions are upholstered in a misty grey 100% polyester fabric, tightly woven for strength and durability. Crafted in solid bamboo with a rich Havana finish. Variation in grain and color enrich the natural beauty of bamboo furniture and make each piece unique. Slight differences in bamboo shade colors are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid bamboo and is considered a benchmark of quality.
- Crafted in 100% solid Moso bamboo; contains no MDF, plywood, or particle board
- Earth friendly, sustainable and rapidly renewable, Moso bamboo is a grass that reaches maturity in 5 years or less and releases nearly 35 percent more oxygen back into the atmosphere than equivalent stands of trees
- Variation in grain and color enriches the natural beauty of bamboo furniture
- Classic bamboo, 20% harder than Red Oak
- Dimensions: 31.29H, 34.33W, 28.2L